Please pay the developer for the starbust
No. 44 Pin Vise and Hobby Pick
HOBBY AWL, WEEDING TOOL, PAPER RESTORATION TOOL
Our No. 44 Pin Vise is has a lightweight tapered polished aluminum handle is 5/16" in diameter and 4 1/2" long. Our pin vise includes one No. 44-P hardened high carbon steel replaceable pin, and a safety cap.
- Polished tapered aluminum handle for greater balance and control
- 5/16" in diameter and 4 1/2" long
- 4 Jaw chuck for secure pin/blade positioning
- Includes one No. 44-P pin & safety cap
- Accepts all industry standard No. 1 light duty blades
This tool is widely used in many industries such as vinyl sign design, paper restoration and vinyl wall art, leather piercing and card making. It is used for weeding, lifting, perforating, picking and air release of materials such as vinyl, paper, plastic, wood, film, leather and cloth. This tool was designed for the No. 44 pins, but is also compatible with all No. 7 series blades, and all blades that fit in the industry standard #1 knife.